Custom social media campaigns to match your budget
Drawing on my experience I can assist you in developing a social media campaign customized specifically for your business or website. The scope, length and depth of the strategy will be built around your budget. I’ll help you determine what tools are most important in line with your objectives. The big three of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are all strongly recommended whilst other social media tools will be assessed for suitability versus your goals.
I can either fully manage your social media campaign monthly for you or train you do the same. Social media consulting includes:
- profile/page/account creation
- analysis for target keywords/twitter hashtags/industry targets
- training on best practices for each social media tool
- regular relevant updates to your news and tweets
- regular reporting and tracking to determine progress
- networking strategy
- schedule development, key targets and benchmarks
Social media is far more than building an account and just waiting for followers and fans. I’ll help you develop crowdsourcing strategies that grow your audience but also drive engagement and interaction.
Advantage and disadvantages of social media
Social media has some major advantages:
- Increases traffic to your website/blog
- Reinforces your expertise
- Improves SEO
- Affordable and easy to implement
- Builds relationships and establishes your identity
- Provides additional avenues for customer/client contact
There are also some negatives:
- People can say what they wish about your brand/site/blog
- Time for monitoring is needed
- Ideas can be misinterpreted
Establishing good social media practices will help you influence people interested in your keywords/product or service and build a network of contacts defined not by size but by relevance.
Research and reporting – ROI for social media
I will provide research before getting started that will allow us to monitor what people are saying about you, your competitors, the trends in your industry and who is influencing the field.
Social media tools like Twitter and Facebook are part of your overall custom strategy which can include your blog, website, YouTube, forums and press releases. Together we’ll develop a strategy that you can self-manage if preferred and track results. As part of a proven SEO strategy, from my experience the importance of social media can’t be dismissed and the potential continues to grow more rapidly than ever. Above all else social media must be social, engaging with the audience is key. Learn more about my Twitter services here.
To learn more about planning an affordable customized social media campaign for your website or blog please contact me to arrange a free consultation.